« Home | » | » | Ramblin' and Gamblin' » | » | » | » | When The President Talks to God » | » | Honesty. Disagreement. Unity. » | »


I don't know if you have listened to the new Nick and Josh Podcast yet, but you should. I highly recommend you all skipping to the end where they do the tallskinny because you will hear a very special guest, me. You should listen to the podcast and then go to Nick and Josh's blogs and let them know how much they have changed your lives. All the links are on the right side of the page for their blogs and the podcast.

Tank

| 3 comments

3 Responses to “

  1. # Blogger Zac

    nice job on making the podcast. loved the input. I have a question, if you don't mind me asking, how you input the banner titles on your posts?  

  2. # Blogger Zac

    I placed the code in the title box and it works except for this (">) in the top left corner of the banner.

    Here is what I typed in minus the <>:

    img src= "http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/acrossbtwn/quiettimesandsilence.jpg" width= "475" height= "140"

    Am I doing it right?  

  3. # Blogger Brad

    Tank:

    Been listening while I exercise. So far: Derek Webb, Brian McLaren and Doug Padgett (sp?). I like these guys and I like the format.

    bs  

Post a Comment