« Home


Welcome to a new experiement in blogging for me (Tank), and some of the first blogging for a couple of my friends (Josiah and Chris). I have read a blog for a little while now called liquidthinking which I don't know much about how it started, but I liked the idea of a group of people blogging. So here finally is my, or I should say our, endeavor into group blogging. We might add more people as we go, but who knows for sure. We would love this to be a place of great coversation and friendships. If you want to be one of our friends just leave a comment saying something about wanting to be our friend and I will gladly put you on our friend list and maybe we can dialogue on each other blogs and what-not. I am excited about blogging with my two fellow men because I think they have better things to say and better ways to say them than I could ever hope to achieve and hopefully together we can wrestle through some things. So, without further ado I give you 'atypical spirituality'.

P.S. I'm really crappy at introductions, but I'm really good at not introductions.

Tank

| 9 comments

9 Responses to “

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ah . . . i think you guys are cool. those sumo "upper respratory" areas might need to be tamed a bit in the pic, but other than that. you know besides . . . the fatty man sumo breats . . . i think you're cool.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    AHHHH!!! josh just had to beat me to the first comment. One less comment for him on his blog...anyways, so excited about this. I'll bring some estrogen if thats okay. oh and how great is it that you guys got your tickets to the gun show...  

  3. # Blogger Tank

    I am pro-sumo breast.  

  4. # Blogger Jessica T

    okay ... so ... uhhh ... do i get to be your freakin "friend" now ... sheesh  

  5. # Blogger Zac

    I love the idea...more heads are better than one? Anyway I am looking forward to future conversations.  

  6. # Blogger Preston Sharpe

    Good stuff. I'm excited about this! Great idea!  

  7. # Blogger The George

    Is there an all-sumo touring Gilbert and Sullivan troupe that I am not aware of?  

  8. # Blogger Unknown

    count me in man...  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    nine comments in one day! let's make it 10  

Post a Comment