I want to recommend to you the podcast of a couple of friends who I have been listening to since podcast one. This is their tenth podcast and they have already interviewed the likes of Mix-Master Doug Pagitt, Tony 'Big Papa' Jones, and now the Godfather Brian McLaren. And if these facts don't make you want to watch it, maybe this endorsement by Dubya himself will convince you. The link is over there...to the right of this post.

| 4 comments

4 Responses to “

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    WOW! A tag to our podcast and to my indie film all in one. Awesome.  

  2. # Blogger Brad

    See, there you go with your cool little Youtube boxes. I am so not cool.

    bs  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Excellent! Oh, and it looks like I'll be the first Canadian ping on your new ClustrMap.

    Peace,
    Jamie  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Tank, the fact that this is still up, puts you in the running for my best friend. I'm just saying.  

Post a Comment