Ramblin' and Gamblin'



I won 70 dollars playing poker last night. I lost 8 dollars tonight. Im still up..I consider that successful. I didn't like losing 8 dollars... I like winning money. I dont like losing money. What should I do with the money I won.....? I should invest it...no, I should blow it...no, I should put it in my piggie bank..I dont know. What am i talking about? its late....


LATE!!!

| 11 comments

11 Responses to “Ramblin' and Gamblin'”

  1. # Blogger Jessica T

    piggie bank it, or you'll end up like my husband, right back where you started, without any money ... or as kanye says, broke phi broke.  

  2. # Blogger Tank

    spend it on a mojito party.  

  3. # Blogger Zac

    I'm with tank!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nick won 100 dollars and got an awesome tattoo. So, I think that's an good way to spend it. I mean, it lasts forever.  

  5. # Blogger Unknown

    leslie...now your talkin' ...  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oh, Snap!  

  7. # Blogger Unknown

    whatever chrisropa. YOU ME POKER TONIGHT, $2,000. Ready?  

  8. # Blogger Brad

    Tank:

    Kill two blog posts with one stone: take the money and hire a personal trainer!

    bs  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    actually, i think brad thinks tank wrote this post  

  10. # Blogger Unknown

    lol.  

  11. # Blogger Brad

    Oh.... oppps.

    bs  

Post a Comment