I would like to make a short post letting you all in on a band I've been listening to lately and a t.v. show I've been watching lately. So here I go.

Margot & The Nuclear So and Sos

The band first. I don't know if you have heard of these guys lately, I got their CD "The Dust of Retreat" a couple of months ago and I liked it alot, but didn't listen to it very often until the last couple of weeks and I am hooked. You should definetely click on their name above which will send you to their myspace and have a listen for yourself.

Psych.

And now to the show. I downloaded a free pilot of a show on iTunes a week or two ago, watched it, and liked it. The premise of the show is about a kid who grew up with a detective father who made his son learn how to be a detective, now he is grown up and he gets in trouble for something he didn't do and one thing leads to another and he has to pretend to be a psychic and solves all these crimes with the training his father gave him, etc. It is one of the worst ideas for a show, but for some reason I think it works. Please hear me, it is no Arrested Development, not even close, but it is funny and I look forward to the next episode (which will be on USA on Fridays 10/9c).

Please do yourself a frickin' favor and check these out.

Tank

| 4 comments

4 Responses to “

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I did myself a frickin favor and I listened to the band and they were frickin awesome. Im out to buy the CD tomorrow. thanks a frickin lot.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    My wife recommended this little threesome blog, so here I am. I shall check out the things she is recommending I listen to on this page.  

  3. # Blogger Spencer

    I saw that show for the first time the other day and it was hilarious.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I would like to add a movie to everyones queue. I usually like a good wierd movie, but this one really isnt wierd at all, just pretty honest. A blogger buddy Corey Hau recommened it so, check it out, Moonlight Mile.  

Post a Comment